My U.S. Authentication Services

We process clients who needs authentication by the U.S. State Department and Embassy legalization procedure. We can help you process personal or commercial documents which consist of the following:

Authentication Services

  • Authentication by the Secretary of State
  • Authentication by the U.S. Department of State

Consular Legalization

  • Consular Legalization by a consulate/embassy (like Embassy of China, Embassy of Qatar, Embassy of Kuwait, Embassy of United Arab Emirates, Embassy of Saudi Arabia, Embassy of Vietnam, Embassy of Taiwan, Embassy of Thailand, etc.)

Apostille Services

  • Apostille Service of the FBI Background Check issued by the US Department of Justice (NOTE: Due to automation of the mailing process, tentatively scheduled for January 12, 2015, the FBI will no longer provide Identity History Summary results on blue security paper. All responses will be processed on standard white paper.)
  • Apostille Service of a Certified Copy of the Certificate of Naturalization issued by the regional office of the Department of Homeland Security (Citizenship and Immigration Services) or INS - Form G-24, Certification of Documents.


  • Apostille certification by the U.S. Department of State or the Secretary of state where the document was notarized
  • Certification by the National U.S.-Arab Chamber of Commerce OR by the American Egyptian Cooperation Foundation

Obtain Documents and Authentications

  • Obtain authentication, legalization or apostille at the US State Department and/or the embassy for documents issued outside the USA (for example: corporate documents issued from Cayman Islands or the Bahamas needs to be used or legalize by the Embassy of United Arab Emirates)
  • Obtain authentication at the US Department of Justice for documents issued by a US District Court (like US Bankruptcy Court, etc.)
  • Obtain apostille for documents issued by the International Revenue Service (Department of Treasury) - Form 6166, etc.
  • Obtain apostille or authentication or legalization for documents issued by the US Department of Health and Human Services (like CFG - Certificate to Foreign Government, CPP - Certificate to Pharmaceutical Products, Certificate of Free Sale)
  • Obtain apostille or authentication or legalization for documents issued by the Social Security Administration Office
  • Obtain "apostille" on documents issued by the US Patent and Trademark Office (like Certified Copy of Assignments)
  • Obtain "apostille" for US Department of Agriculture document (USDA)
  • Obtain an "Apostille" on the Consular Report of Birth (FS240)
  • Obtain "Certificate of Good Conduct" for Qatar

Document Translation Services